Segmentation fault using scluster whilst using -plottree

[I tried submitting this post earlier but it seems that it didn't save. Sorry if this resubmission causes a duplicate.]


I'm trying to run scluster using this command line:

scluster -clmethod=graph -fulltree graph.txt 200

But I get a segmentation fault error at the end of the clustering. Cluto successfully carries out the clustering and I get a graph.txt.clustering.200 file with clustering info as expected and also a graph.txt.tree file, but the file generated is empty. It seems that just the plotting/ps generation code crashes.

I've put a copy of the graph at:

Let me know if you would prefer me to open a bug report in flyspray.